This page focuses on weight loss and the promotion of good health. There are 3 main pillars for health promotion – diet, exercise and nutrition. We detail some of the supplements that can also aid the weight loss process.
Research shows obesity is a major independent risk factor for developing type 2 diabetes. More than 90% of type 2 diabetics are overweight or obese.
Modest weight loss (as little as 5%) can help to improve type 2 diabetes in patients who are overweight or obese.
The articles in the LabMeeting weight loss section are there to enable our readers to tackle their weight issues in a safe and effective way. The section also provides some weight loss product reviews.
Top Weight Loss Pills of 2023
- PhenQ Fat Burner – multi action weight loss pill
- LeanBean Female Fat Burner – women only dietary supplement
The weight loss process often appears to be very complicated. It’s not. Losing weight is simply a matter of calorie control.
A combination of less food and more exercise is the recipe for weight loss success. Add a pinch of determination and you are already half-way there.
For everything else there are natural supplements that can help.
Labmeeting.com have championed health promotion since 2013 and been involved in many global conferences on health promotion. Some of the destinations include: Helsinki, Germany, Unites States, UK, Canada and Australia.
How to Lose Weight: Your Blueprint to Success
- Create a calorie deficit—When the amount of calories you consume is less than the amount of calories you burn, the resulting deficit forces your body to start burning its fat.
- Increase levels of physical activity– It’s no secret, exercise burns calories and you don’t have to enter a gym though, of course, it’s good if you do. Take the stairs instead of the lift. Walk more instead of using four wheels. Learning to do things the hard way can pay dividends further down the line.
- Use a proven supplement if you need extra help –Supplements are not strictly necessary. Some people don’t need them but many do so it’s good that they are there. A good supplement can help you win your battle with hunger and may help you burn calories faster than you were before.
Weight Loss Supplements
There are thousands of weight loss supplements on the market and they come in many different forms.
There are diet drops, drink mixes, and patches; but diet pills continue to be one of the most popular options.
Some slimming products work very well. Others don’t work at all and it can be hard to see the wood for the trees. Don’t worry. Our reviews and critical opinion can help you to make an informed choice.
Here’s a short list of some of the most popular supplement options:
Fat burners are easily one of the most common forms of weight loss supplement. They are good for most men and women, regardless of their motivation to lose weight.
Typical fat burner users may be:
- Normal men and women who want to lose weight.
- Bodybuilders, sportspeople, and other athletes who wish to reduce their body fat.
- Clinically obese individuals with an urgent need to shed excess pounds.
Many natural ingredients can improve fat burning. Green tea and cayenne pepper are two good examples but there are plenty more.
Our articles will teach you about the best fat burning ingredients and the correct way to use them. They will also detail the ones you may want to avoid.
Our detailed on-site product reviews will address all the most common questions diet pill buyers ask and provide the answers you need.
Things you will learn include:
- How the supplements work
- What the ingredients are and what they can do
- If there are likely to be any side effects
- Details about the manufacturer
- If there’s a guarantee
More importantly, we will tell you if we recommend certain supplements or not. We will also explain the reasons for our decision.
A big appetite can put you on a fast-track to a fat belly. It can also sabotage your attempts to lose weight.
Hunger suppressants help you to control the desire to put food in your mouth and keep you from craving high carbohydrate and sugary foods.
Most people have heard of appetite suppressants. It’s often seen as the Holy Grail of weight loss. Appetite suppressing supplements work best if you can adopt a healthy lifestyle and a healthy diet.
There is no doubting the effect of appetite suppressing pills. But they don’t help everyone, but they do work for many people.
Over-the-counter hunger suppressants often contain ingredients that provide a feeling of satiety. This reduces the desire to eat and helps you to be satisfied with smaller food portions.
Some natural hunger suppressants work by delivering a stomach-filling effect. This makes it uncomfortable to eat overdo it with food.
There are also ingredients that can blast your hunger by boosting levels of the feel-good hormone serotonin.
Hunger suppressants don’t directly improve your fat-burning capabilities. A low-calorie diet will always be the key to your success. However, supplements of this type do remove one of the greatest hurdles standing between you and the slimmer, healthier person inside.
Multi-Functional Weight Loss Products
Most of the best weight loss products control hunger and boost fat-burning ability too. Many provide additional benefits as well, such as fat and carb blocking. A lot of them boost energy levels too. This prevents diet-related fatigue.
Most experts agree the best weight loss products offer a variety of benefits. By providing a greater level of support, these products help you to attain superior results and lose weight with the minimum fuss and bother.
Our health promotion policies and guidelines have been in effect since 2013 and we will continue to put forward our ideals (Labmeeting’s) on health and weight loss.